Turnarounds & Workouts – January 2010
The January 2010 issue of Turnarounds & Workouts
- Top Restructuring Professionals Look Back at Challenging 2009
- Four Fundamentals of Restructuring Mass Media Companies
- Court Rules Debtor Can Sell Encumbered Assets Without Allowing Secured Lenders to Credit Bid
- Who’s Who in FairPoint Communications, Inc.
- Largest Chapter 11s – 2009:
General Motors Corp.
General Growth Properties Inc.
Lyondell Chemical Company
Thornburg Mortgage Inc.
Capmark Financial Group Inc.
Charter Communications Inc.
Nortel Networks Inc.
Smurfit-Stone Container Corp.
Extended Stay Inc.
Station Casinos Inc.
Aleris International Inc.
- Corporate Venturing – Creating New Businesses Within the Firm
- Successful Restructurings – 2009:
Centro Properties Group
CIT Group Inc.
Hayes Lemmerz International
Quebecor World, Inc./Quebecor World USA
Gnome de Plume:
- Another Cycle