Turnarounds & Workouts – February 2017
The February 2017 issue of Turnarounds & Workouts.
- Asarco Wins Claim for Cleanup Costs Paid in Bankruptcy Action
- Judicial First: Barton Doctrine Extended to UCC Members
- Pickup in Restructuring Activity Anticipated
- Who’s Who in Performance Sports Group, Ltd.
- Nation’s Largest Industrial Auctioneers:
Asset Sales Auctioneers
BidItUp Auctions Worldwide
Capital Recovery Group
Heritage Global Partners
James G. Murphy Co.
Plant & Machinery, Inc.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Starman Brothers Auctions
- Why Companies Fail: Strategies for Detecting, Avoiding, and Profiting from Bankruptcy
- Major Financial Advisors – 2017:
Alvarez & Marsal North America
Berkeley Research Group
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services/Deliotte Transactions
Houlihan Lokey Capital
Lazard Freres & Co.
Perella Weinberg Partners
- Retailer General Unsecured Creditor Recoveries
Gnome de Plume:
- Cyber Hygiene Begins at Home