Turnarounds & Workouts – February 2018
The February 2018 Issue of Turnarounds & Workouts
- Ankura Trust Company Enters Distressed & Defaulted Bond Market
- Preserving Old & New NOLS in a Corporate Restructuring
- Who’s Who in Pacific Drilling
- Who’s Who in Real Industry & Real Alloy
- Nation’s Active Auctioneers in Chapter 11 Cases – 2018
Leading this year’s list are Maltz Auctions, Inc., and Soldnow, LLC.
- The Rise and Fall of the Conglomerate Kings
- Nation’s Active Financial Advisors in Chapter 11 Cases – 2018
Leading this year’s list are Alzarez & Marsal; Berkeley Research Group; CohnReznick; CR3 Partners; Ducera Partners; EisnerAmper; Emerald Capital Advisors; FTI Consulting; Gavin/Solmonese; GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group; Houlihan Lokey Capital; Michael D. Schwarzmann; Privince; Protiviti; Rothschild; Stout Risius Ross; and Zolfo Cooper.
Gnome de Plume:
- Wells Fargo’s Walk of Shame