Turnarounds & Workouts – January 2018
The January 2018 issue of Turnarounds & Workouts
- Restructuring Professionals Look Ahead to 2018
- S.D.N.Y. Raises Bar for Imputing Fraud Really High
- There's a Robust Market for Litigation Financing
- Who's Who in Appvion, Inc.
- Who's Who in Bestwall LLC
- Largest Bankruptcy Filings – 2017
- Getting It to the Bottom Line
- Successful Restructurings – 2017
Adeptus Health Inc.; Ameriforge Group Inc.; Avaya Inc.; Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. Inc.; CHC Group, Ltd.; EMAS CHIYODA Subsea Limited; Erickson Inc.; GenOn Energy Inc.; Goodman Networks Inc.; Gymboree Corp.; J.Crew Group, Inc.; Jack Cooper Holdings Corp.; Linn Energy, LLC; Modular Space Corporation; Payless Holdings LLC; Perfumania Holdings, Inc.; Roust Corporation; Rue21 Inc.; SunEdison, Inc.; Total Safety International; Triangle USA Petroleum Corporation; True Religion Apparel, Inc.; Ultra Petroleum Corp.; and Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC.
Gnome de Plume:
- Some Perspective from 400 Years Ago