Turnarounds & Workouts – January 2008
The January 2008 issue of Turnarounds & Workouts
- Bankruptcy Courts Take Close Look at Executive Compensation
- Distressed Investing Conference Survey Results
- Covenant-Lite Deals Present New Opportunities for Distressed Investors
- Who’s Who in Neumann Homes, Inc.
- Largest Chapter 11s – 2007:
New Century Financial Corporation
American Home Mortgage Holdings Inc.
Delta Financial Corporation
People’s Choice Financial Corporation
Aegis Mortgage Corporation
First Magnus Financial Corporation
Remy Worldwide Holdings Inc.
Levitt & Sons LLC
Movie Gallery Inc.
Pope & Talbot Inc.
Insight Health Services Holdings Corporation
Mortgage Lenders Network Inc.
Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation
Reliant Energy Channelview LLP
- Instincts of the Herd in Peace and War
- Successful Restructurings – 2007:
Granite Broadcasting Corporation
Home Products International, Inc.
Home Products International – North America, Inc.
Reynaldo’s Mexican Food Manufacturer, Inc.
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers
Tanner & Halley
Winner Steel, Inc.
Gnome de Plume:
- A Seismic Shift