Turnarounds & Workouts – January 2015
The January 2015 issue of Turnarounds & Workouts
- Suntech Ruling Facilitates Chapter 15 Use in International Restructurings
- Court Allows Sale Free and Clear of Successor Liability Claims in Pension Plan Underfunding Case
- Momentive Revisited: Ruling Raises Stakes for Senior Creditors
- Who’s Who in NII Holdings, Inc.
- Largest Bankruptcy Filings – 2014
Energy Future Holdings Corp.
NII Holdings Inc.
Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited
Endeavour International Corporation
GT Advanced Technologies, Inc.
James River Coal Company
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc.
MACH Gen LLC
Reichhold Holdings US, Inc.
Gridway Energy Holdings Inc.
Revel AC Inc.
Entegra Power Group LLC
Tuscany International Holdings (U.S.A.) Ltd.
The Budd Company
- Declining Demand, Divestiture, and Corporate Strategy
- Successful Restructurings – 2014
City of Detroit, Michigan
Cooper-Booth Wholesale Co.
Entegra Power Holdings
IAP Worldwide Services
LDK Solar Co.
Momentive Performance Materials
Overseas Shipholding Group
Security National Properties Funding III
W.R. Grace & Co.
Gnome de Plume:
- Politics Masquerading as Financial News