Turnarounds & Workouts – July/August 2016
The July/August 2016 issue of Turnarounds & Workouts
- Puerto Rico Restructuring Plan Struck Down by Supreme Court
- Ocean Carriers with Maritime Liens Prevail over Secured Creditors
- Court Takes Dim View of “Golden Share” That Hinders Right to File for Bankruptcy
- Who’s Who in Sports Authority Holdings Inc.
- Canadian Bankruptcy Law Firms:
Blake, Cassels & Graydon
Farris, Vaughan, Wills & Murphy
Fasken Martineau DuMoulin
Gowling WLG (Canada)
- Going for Broke: How Robert Campeau Bankrupted the Retail Industry, Jolted the Junk Bond Market, and Brought the Booming 80s to a Crashing Halt
- Outstanding Investment Banking Firms – 2016:
Lazard Frères & Co.
Moelis & Company
Rothschild & Co.
SSG Capital Advisors
- Claims Trading Activity
Gnome de Plume:
- Tribal Shock